If working with customers in the information security field excites you, and you shine where autonomy and teamwork meet, you are most likely Behaav material!
We are looking for someone who wants to take the next step in their career to become a marketing leader. From strategy to execution, and corporate to customer; you'll be responsible!
On the corporate side (70%) you will:
- Create a digital marketing strategy that supports our overarching business goals
- Own all of our marketing channels and measure their success
- Develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms
- Coordinate all external communications
- Create content in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Optimize our website including SEO and SEA.
On the Customer side (30%) you will:
- Develop marketing and communications strategies as part of the customer-specific security awareness program plan
- Create custom written, image, audio, and video content in support of security awareness campaigns
We believe People are the key to effective information security.
That’s why we create security awareness and secure behaviour for our customers.
We do this by:
1. Training staff to improve their security knowledge and skill.
2. Creating, executing, and managing security awareness and secure behaviour programs to reduce organisational risk.
3. Providing security awareness and behaviour expertise to augment existing teams, projects and programs.
We are part of the Dotslash Utrecht community; a start-up / scale-up hub that houses many likeminded companies with drive and ambition. You can just imagine the atmosphere and excitement there! Our address: Europalaan 400, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
By the way: we hire for attitude.
Why are you still reading this? If you think you’re suitable, drop us a line or call, and we will put aside some time to find out!